Dr. Chatterji is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeGrandview Medical Center
3690 Grandview Parkway
Birmingham, AL 35243
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sanjiv Chatterji is an internist in Birmingham, AL and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Armed Forces Medical College Pune and has been in practice 31 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Bengali, and Tamil. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and is experienced in hospitalist medicine and transitional care, long term acute care, and nursing home.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of VirginiaPhD, Molecular Biology, 1988 - 1994
- ArMed Forces Medical College PuneClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Hindi, Bengali, Tamil
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: