Dr. Wimberly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Wimberly's full profile
Office50 Medical Park Dr E
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-838-3245
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brookwood Baptist HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- Evaluation of Probiotics and the Development of Clostridium Difficile Associated Diarrhea in Patients Receiving Antibiotics Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRetained wooden foreign body in a child's parotid gland: a case report.Audie L. Woolley, Lee T. Wimberly, Stuart A. Royal> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 1998 Mar 1
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: