Are you Dr. Adaraloye?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office83825 Highway 9
Ashland, AL 36251Phone+1 256-354-1195Fax+1 256-354-1230
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adetunji Adaraloye, DO is a family physician in Ashland, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Missouri, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Clay County Hospital, St. Vincent's Birmingham, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2017 - 2018
- AL State License 2011 - 2022
- MI State License 2008 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012
- Noland Hospital DothanDothan, Alabama
- Southeast Alabama Medical CenterDothan, Alabama
- Decatur Morgan HospitalDecatur, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care SystemMontgomery, Alabama
- Baptist Medical Center SouthMontgomery, Alabama
- Clay County HospitalAshland, Alabama