Dr. Clifton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office805 Saint Vincents Dr
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-595-5504Fax+1 205-592-3427
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- University of Tennessee/Campbell ClinicResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1993
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2004
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2002
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: