Dr. Jabbour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6644 E Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone(602) 369-1941Fax(602) 789-8279
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adonis Jabbour is an infectious disease specialist in Mesa, AZ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Banner Baywood Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Heart Hospital, and Mountain Vista Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Damascus University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in hiv/aids medicine.
Education & Training
- UCSF Fresno Medical Education ProgramFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2013 - 2015
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: