Dr. Carter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1808 Sherman Dr
Princeton, IN 47670Phone+1 812-385-3401Fax+1 812-385-9426
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Deaconess HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Dr Alberto Péréz-Gómez to Take up Institute’s Droga ResidencyApril 21st, 2017
- Poll: Obesity a Result of AddictionSeptember 30th, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: