Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 S Osprey Ave
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(239) 430-6387Fax(230) 430-6365
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1993 - 1995
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsUse of the certified nursing assistant pain assessment tool (CPAT) in nursing home residents with dementia.Frank A. Cervo, Robert P. Raggi, Lory E. Bright-Long, William K. Wright, Ginette Rows, Adrian E. Torres, Ronnie B. Levy, Eugene Komaroff> ;American Journal of Alzheimers Disease and Other Dementias. 2007 Apr 1
- NCH Baker HospitalNaples, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: