Dr. Suarez-Ligon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRutgers Cancer Institute New Jersey at University Hospital
205 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-1110
- Is this information wrong?
- As a fellowship trained breast surgeon, I treat patients with a very broad range of breast disease from benign to malignant. These include breast pain, benign breast tumors, mammographic abnormalities, nipple discharge, family history of breast cancer, high risk gene mutations and also those with various forms of breast cancer.
I care for each patient with compassion and use a multidisciplinary approach to care.
I speak English and Spanish fluently.
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Breast Surgical Oncology , 2015 - 2016
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, General Surgery, 2009 - 2015
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 2009, MD
- Columbia UniversityBA, 1998 - 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2014 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Quality Improvement Poster Competition, 1st place Rutgers, NJMS Department of Surgery, 2014
- Golden Key International Honour Society The City College of New York, 2003
- John Kluge Scholar Columbia University in the City of New York, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- New Trinitas Surgeon Bridges Gap in CommunitySeptember 27th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: