Dr. Wechsler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 673-9441
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an assistant professor in the department of emergency medicine at MD Anderson Cancer center where I have worked since 2009 in various capacities. I am a specialist in oncologic emergency medicine. We hold an annual conference in January that I invite you to attend.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Cardiotoxicity associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors and CAR T-cell therapy.Demis N. Lipe, Eva Rajha, Adriana H. Wechsler, Susan Gaeta, Nicolas Palaskas, Zahra Alhajji, Jayne Viets-Upchurch, Patrick Chaftari> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jul 13
- Immune checkpoint inhibitor-associated myasthenia gravis, myositis, and myocarditis overlap syndrome.Demis N. Lipe, Elkin Galvis-Carvajal, Eva Rajha, Adriana H. Wechsler, Susan Gaeta> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Mar 8
- Diagnosis and management of immune-related adverse effects of immune checkpoint therapy in the emergency department.Sai Ching J. Yeung, Aiham Qdaisat, Patrick Chaftari, Demis N. Lipe, Jeffrey Merlin, Eva Rajha, Adriana H. Wechsler, Marcelo Sandoval, Jayne Viets, Aisha Al-Breiki, Moh...> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2020 Aug 30
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: