Dr. Cruz-Carreras is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Puerto RicoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Puerto RicoClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Characteristics of cancer patients with COVID-19 in a cancer hospital.Demis N. Lipe, Ahmed Elsayem, Maria T. Cruz-Carreras, Jomol Thomas, Adianes Feliciano, Jenny Ren, Susan Gaeta, Eva Rajha, Elisabet E. Manasanch, Ed Kheder, Patricia A ...> ;Annals of palliative medicine. 2021 Feb 1
- 5 citationsAdvance care planning: challenges at the emergency department of a cancer care centerMaria T. Cruz-Carreras, Patrick Chaftari, Jayne Viets-Upchurch> ;Supportive Care in Cancer. 2018 Feb 1
- Sub-acute herpes simplex virus myelitis in a patient with esophageal cancer on chemo-radiation with 5-fluorouracil: a case report.Pavani Samudrala, Maria T. Cruz-Carreras, Mariela A. Blum Murphy, Terry W. Rice> ;Acute medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: