Dr. Tang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 792-2121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer CenterFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- OK State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Examination of referral criteria for outpatient palliative care among patients with advanced cancer.Hui, D.,Anderson, L.,Tang, M.,Park, M.,Liu, D.,Bruera, E.> ;Support Care Cancer. 2019 May 03
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: