Dr. Abdelfattah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Belmont St
Worcester, MA 01605Phone(508) 334-2846Fax(508) 856-3981
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Author Correction: Hepatic stellate cells secrete Ccl5 to induce hepatocyte steatosisByeong-Moo Kim, Ahmed Maher Abdelfattah, Robin Vasan, Bryan C. Fuchs, Michael Y. Choi> ;Scientific Reports. 2020 Jun 19
- 20 citationsHepatic stellate cells secrete Ccl5 to induce hepatocyte steatosis.Byeong-Moo Kim, Ahmed Maher Abdelfattah, Robin Vasan, Bryan C. Fuchs, Michael Y. Choi> ;Scientific Reports. 2018 May 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: