Dr. Pampalone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2711 Leonard Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 462-6001Fax(219) 462-6060
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aj Pampalone is a nephrologist in Valparaiso, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Porter Regional Hospital and St. Mary Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in acute renal failure, glomerular disease, and hypertension and is experienced in hypertension, glomerular disease, anti-glomerular basement membrane disease, focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, and membranous glomerulonephritis.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2005
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2003 - 2023
- IL State License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Nephrology
- American College of Physicians Fellow of American College of Physicians
- American Society of NephrologyFASN
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsAssociation of Hepatitis C Virus Infection With Prevalence and Development of Kidney DiseaseSharon M. Moe, A.J. Pampalone, Susan Ofner, Marc B. Rosenman, Evgenia Teal, Siu L. Hui> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2008 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: