Dr. Wilkinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Wilkinson's full profile
Office14546 Saint Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32258Phone+1 904-268-5366Fax+1 904-268-5457
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Wilkinson is retired Otolaryngologist/Facial Plastic Surgeon in Jacksonville, FL. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and was in practice 30 years. He specialized in skin cancer reconstructive surgery, sinus surgery, thyroid surgery and general Otolaryngology. He was past Chairman of Surgery and Chief of Otolaryngology.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 1989 - 1990
- University of TennesseeResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1986 - 1989
- USA HealthResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 1989
- LA State Medical License 1984 - 1985
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryFacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doc Jacksonville Magazine, 2010-2019
- Best Doctor Best Doctors, 2007, 2009, 2011-2013, 2018-2019
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsExtraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma of the epiglottis: case report and review of the literature.Albert H. Wilkinson, Neal S. Beckford, Richard W. Babin, David M. Parham> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1991 Feb 1
- 25 citationsEffects of short-term endotracheal intubation on vocal function.Beckford Ns, Robert Mayo, Wilkinson A rd, Tierney M> ;Laryngoscope. 1990 Apr 1
- Baptist Medical Center JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: