Dr. Komm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Kensington ave
New Britain, CT 06051Phone(860) 224-6263
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1999 - 2002
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Samara State Medical UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsSmoking history and the incidence of age-related macular degeneration--results from the Muenster Aging and Retina Study (MARS) cohort and systematic review and meta-an...Bruno Neuner, Alexander Komm, Juergen Wellmann, Martha Dietzel, Daniel Pauleikhoff, Jan Walter, Markus A. Busch, Hans-Werner Hense> ;Addictive Behaviors. 2009 Nov 1
- Bristol HealthBristol, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: