Dr. Spass is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Pearl St
New Britain, CT 06051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1980
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1978
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Burden of stroke in Italy: an economic model highlights savings arising from reduced disability following thrombolysis.Chiumente M, Gianino MM, Minniti D, Mattei TJ, Spass B, Kamal KM, Zimmerman DE, Muca A, Luda E> ;Int J Stroke. 2015-08-01
- Bristol HealthBristol, Connecticut
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley MemorialSouthington, Connecticut
- Hospital for Special CareNew Britain, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: