Are you Dr. Kawalick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Pearl St
New Britain, CT 06051Phone(860) 223-3810
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Kawalick, MD is a board certified neurologist in New Britain, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Hospital for Special Care, The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial, and Bristol Health.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1980
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1978
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Ocular pseudomigraine after posterior chamber intraocular lens implantation.James R. Coppeto, Marc Kawalick> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1986 Sep 1
- Bristol HealthBristol, Connecticut
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley MemorialSouthington, Connecticut
- Hospital for Special CareNew Britain, Connecticut