Dr. Shaffer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 562-0100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 2020 - 2023
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCardiogenic shock: A systematic review of clinical trials registered with clinicaltrials.govAlexander Shaffer, Omar Sheikh, Anand Prasad> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2020 Apr 1
- 16 citationsSynthesis and biological evaluation of substituted benzoxazoles as inhibitors of mPGES-1: use of a conformation-based hypothesis to facilitate compound design.Daniel P. Walker, Graciela B. Arhancet, Hwang-Fun Lu, Steven E. Heasley, Sue Metz, Natasha M. Kablaoui, Francisco M. Franco, Hanau Cathleen E, Jeffrey A. Scholten, Joh...> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2013 Feb 15
- 31 citationsDiscovery and SAR of PF-4693627, a potent, selective and orally bioavailable mPGES-1 inhibitor for the potential treatment of inflammation.Graciela B. Arhancet, Daniel P. Walker, Sue Metz, Yvette M. Fobian, Steven E. Heasley, Jeffrey S. Carter, John Robert Springer, Darin E. Jones, Hayes Michael J, Alexan...> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2013 Feb 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: