Dr. Cohen-Oram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3515 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613Phone+1 813-974-8900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Psychiatry, 2011 - 2015
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Castration for Hire: Genital Self-Mutilation Performed by Third Party at Patient Request.Salil Phadnis, Alexis Cohen-Oram, Patrick MacIver> ;Psychosomatics. 2021 Mar 1
- Heroin-induced toxic leukoencephalopathy from “chasing the dragon” and the proposed synergistic effect of amantadine and antioxidants in its treatmentHeather Burke, Shixie Jiang, Alexis Cohen-Oram> ;Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry. 2021 Jan 11
- 1 citationsGuanfacine for Hyperactive Delirium: A Case Series.Shixie Jiang, Richard Czuma, Alexis Cohen-Oram, Kimberly Hartney, Theodore A. Stern> ;Journal of the Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Tampa General HospitalTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: