Dr. Barbati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Brooks Ln
Clairton, PA 15025Phone(412) 469-5914Fax(412) 469-7004
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1987 - 1989
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1986 - Present
- PA State License 1985 - 2022
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsHelicobacter pylori strikes again: gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma.Stephenie C. Swisher, Alfonso J. Barbati> ;Gastroenterology Nursing. 2007 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: