Dr. Harrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Halket Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 641-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPeripheral Blood Eosinophilia and Long-term Severity in Pediatric-Onset Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseKrishnapriya Marangattu Prathapan, Claudia Ramos Rivers, Alyce Anderson, Filippos Koutroumpakis, Ioannis E. Koutroubakis, Dmitriy Babichenko, Xiaoqing Tan, Gong Tang, ...> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2020 Nov 19
- 8 citationsDisease Characteristics and Severity in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease With Coexistent Diabetes Mellitus.Hassieb Din, Alyce J. Anderson, Claudia Ramos Rivers, Siobhan Proksell, Filippos Koutroumpakis, Tariq Salim, Dmitriy Babichenko, Gong Tang, Ioannis E. Koutroubakis, Ma...> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2020 Aug 20
- Ileocecal Anastomosis Type Significantly Influences Long-Term Functional Status, Quality of Life, and Healthcare Utilization in Postoperative Crohn’s Disease Patients ...Miguel Regueiro, Douglas J Hartman, Ruy J Cruz, Jason Swoger, Mahesh Gajendran, Arthur Barrie, Janet Harrison, Brian Zuckerbraun, Chandraprakash Umapathy, Marc Schwart...> ;Nature.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: