Are you Dr. Shaw-Stiffel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 5th Ave
3rd Floor Falk Clinic, Center For Liver Disease,
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone+1 412-647-1170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Shaw-Stiffel, MD is a gastroenterologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Connecticut.
Education & Training
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsAdult liver transplant survey: policies towards eligibility criteria in Canada and the United States 2007.Karen I. Kroeker, Vincent G. Bain, Thomas A. Shaw-Stiffel, Tse-Ling Fong, Eric M. Yoshida> ;Liver International. 2008 Oct 1
- 132 citationsAcute Hepatitis C in a Contemporary US Cohort: Modes of Acquisition and Factors Influencing Viral ClearanceChia C. Wang, Elizabeth M Krantz, Jared Klarquist, Meighan Krows, Lanamarie McBride, Edward P. Scott, Thomas A. Shaw-Stiffel, Scott J. Weston, Hanne Thiede, Anna Wald,...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2007 Nov 15
- 28 citationsDiffuse desmoplastic metastatic breast cancer simulating cirrhosis with severe portal hypertension: a case of "pseudocirrhosis".David A. Sass, Kenneth Clark, Dana M. Grzybicki, Mordechai Rabinovitz, Thomas A. Shaw-Stiffel> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2007 Jan 30
- Join now to see all