Are you Dr. Baker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office924 Montclair Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213Phone+1 205-591-7999Fax+1 205-591-5051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Allyson Baker, MD is a board certified pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Tennessee. She is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, and St. Vincent's East.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2002 - 2005
- Medical College of GeorgiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- AL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEndoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration of intrathoracic and intra-abdominal spindle cell and mesenchymal lesionsSarah M. Bean, Allyson C. Baker, Mohamad A. Eloubeidi, Isam A. Eltoum, Nirag Jhala, Ralph Crowe, Darshana Jhala, David C. Chhieng> ;Cancer Cytopathology. 2011 Feb 25
- 13 citationsAggressive Osteoblastoma: A Case Report Involving a Unique Chromosomal AberrationAllyson C. Baker, Luminita Rezeanu, Michael J. Klein, Michael J. Pitt, Peter Buecker, Joseph H. Hersh, John J. Buchino, Gene P. Siegal> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2010 Jun 1
- 20 citationsUsing a higher cutoff for the percentage of HER2+ cells decreases interobserver variability in the interpretation of HER2 immunohistochemical analysis.Omar Hameed, Amy L. Adams, Allyson C. Baker, Nicole E. Balmer, Walter C. Bell, Holly N. Burford, David C. Chhieng, Nirag Jhala, Michael J. Klein, Thomas S. Winokur> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2008 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Jackson Medical CenterJackson, Alabama