Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office924 Montclair Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213Phone+1 205-591-7999Fax+1 205-591-5051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Phillips, MD is a board certified pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Hematopathology, 1995 - 1996
- Brookwood Baptist HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1990 - 1995
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
- Marshall Medical Center NorthGuntersville, Alabama
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Jackson Medical CenterJackson, Alabama
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama