Are you Dr. Edmunds?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office924 Montclair Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213Phone+1 205-591-7999Fax+1 205-591-5051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hayward Edmunds Jr., MD is a board certified pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Georgia. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, and St. Vincent's East.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Hematopathology, 2009 - 2010
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2005 - 2009
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsListeria monocytogenes Infection in Hairy Cell Leukemia: A Case Report and Literature Review.James C. Barton, Hayward S. Edmunds> ;Case Reports in Hematology. 2018 Jan 30
- 169 citationsAnalysis of MicroRNAs in Pancreatic Fine-Needle Aspirates Can Classify Benign and Malignant TissuesAnna E. Szafranska, Martina Doleshal, Hayward S. Edmunds, Stuart R. Gordon, Jutta Lüttges, Johanna Munding, Richard J. Barth, Edward J. Gutmann, Arief A. Suriawinata, ...> ;Clinical Chemistry. 2008 Oct 1
- 34 citationsMarkers of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and epithelial differentiation in sarcomatoid carcinoma: utility in the differential diagnosis with sarcoma.Justin M M Cates, William D. Dupont, Jason W. Barnes, Hayward S. Edmunds, John H. Fasig, Sandra J. Olson, Candice C. Black> ;Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 2008 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Jackson Medical CenterJackson, Alabama
- Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama