Dr. Esdale is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office298 Washington St
Gloucester, MA 01930Phone(978) 283-2726Fax(978) 283-0840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode IslandResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Salem HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1982
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIs Chlordiazepoxide the Rational Choice Among BenzodiazepinesSteven I. Baskin, Amy Esdale> ;Pharmacotherapy. 1982 Mar 4
- Evaluation of a closed circuit television patient education program: structure, process and outcome.Esdale, A., Harris, H. L.> ;Patient Educ Couns. 1985 Jun
- Beverly HospitalBeverly, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: