Dr. Slocum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office302 Washington St
Gloucester, MA 01930
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- Touro University CaliforniaClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2006 - 2024
- MA State License 2013 - 2024
- TX State License 1961 - 2014
- NY State License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: