Dr. Sedgwick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Foden Rd, East
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 523-3607
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImages in emergency medicine. Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis.Amy C. Sedgwick, Timothy W. Sweeney, Samuel Broaddus> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2007 Sep 1
- These 7 Medications and Workouts Do Not MixAugust 21st, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: