Dr. LaBonty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Foden Road, East
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 523-3700Fax(207) 523-8590
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- ME State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Factors Important for Emergency Department Staff Identification and the Effect of Gender StereotypesTammy W. LaBonty, Mary Harkins Becker> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2001 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: