Dr. Vehec is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1113 Murfreesboro Rd.
Franklin, TN 37064Phone+1 615-790-0567Fax+1 615-595-8030
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified pediatrician who focuses on the physical, emotional, and spiritual difficulties inherent in having a chronically ill child at home - both for that child and for the siblings. I am a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, inducted in 2001. I have been named a Healthcare Hero by the Nashville Business Journal and Pediatrician of the year by the Tennessee chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2005
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Pediatrician of the year TNAAP, 2017
- Healthcare hero Nashville Business Journal, 2015
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIncidental detection of a malignant hurthle cell carcinoma by Tc-99m sestamibi cardiac imaging.Christine Fisher, Amy Vehec, Bashar Kashlan, Gerald Longa, Lowell Houpt, Kristi Howe, Lisa Stark, Dennis Cavanaugh> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2000 Jun 1
- 17 citationsIncidental detection of skeletal uptake on sestamibi cardiac images in a patient with previously undiagnosed multiple myeloma.Christine Fisher, Amy Vehec, Bashar Kashlan, Gerald Longa, Lowell Houpt, Kristi Howe, Lisa Stark, Dennis Cavanaugh> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2000 Mar 1
- Williamson Medical CenterFranklin, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: