Are you Dr. Mcelrath-Garza?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 W Eulalia St
Glendale, CA 91204Phone(818) 244-8161Fax(818) 244-5122
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anamaria Mcelrath-Garza, MD is a colorectal surgeon in Glendale, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center, Keck Hospital of USC, and Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2007 - 2008
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2001 - 2007
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com