Are you Dr. Vukasin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 W Eulalia St
Glendale, CA 91204Phone(818) 244-8161Fax(818) 502-2379
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Petar Vukasin, MD is a colorectal surgeon in Glendale, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center, Keck Hospital of USC, and Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 1995 - 1995
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsAdenocarcinoma arising in the middle of ileoanal pouches: report of five cases.Glenn T. Ault, Joseph W. Nunoo-Mensah, Laura Johnson, Petar Vukasin, Andreas M. Kaiser, Robert W. Beart> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2009 Mar 1
- 44 citationsMorbidity of Ostomy TakedownAndreas M. Kaiser, Shlomo Israelit, Daniel Klaristenfeld, Paul Selvindoss, Petar Vukasin, Glenn T. Ault, Robert W. Beart> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2008 Mar 1
- 2 citationsQuestions about efficacy of continuous wound catheters.Eric J. Ley, Andreas M. Kaiser, Petar Vukasin, Glenn T. Ault, David A. Etzioni, Robert W. Beart> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2007 Oct 1
- Join now to see all