Dr. Kallab is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1485 Jesse Jewell Parkway Northeast
Gainesville, GA 30501Phone(470) 228-7700Fax(770) 297-5034
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1996 - 1998
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Lebanese University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDownregulation of retinoblastoma protein is involved in the enhanced cytotoxicity of 4-hydroxytamoxifen plus mifepristone combination therapy versus antiestrogen monot...Patricia V. Schoenlein, Min Hou, Julia S. Samaddar, Virgil T. Gaddy, Muthusamy Thangaraju, Jill B. Lewis, Maribeth H. Johnson, Vadivel Ganapathy, Andre M. Kallab, John...> ;International Journal of Oncology. 2007 Sep 1
- 5 citationsA phase II study of weekly paclitaxel and carboplatin in previously untreated patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerAndre M. Kallab, Yasolatha Nalamolu, Paul Dainer, Anand Jillella> ;Medical Oncology. 2005 Jan 1
- 7 citationsF-18 FDG positron emission tomography imaging of rare soft tissue sarcomas: low-grade fibromyxoid sarcoma and malignant hemangiopericytoma.Hadyn T. Williams, James R. Gossage, Thomas J. Allred, Andre M. Kallab, Ajay Pancholy, Mark P. Anstadt> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2004 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- With This Grant Renewal Comes New Initiatives and Grant Aims to Further Expand Cancer Research to a Broader Population and Include Underserved Populations in Cancer Research:July 16th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: