Dr. Tanna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1270 Friendship Road
Braselton, GA 30517Phone(770) 536-9864
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImmunosuppressive treatment in patient with pure red cell aplasia associated with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia : harm or benefit?Saloni Tanna, Celalettin Ustun> ;International Journal of Hematology. 2009 Sep 18
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: