Are you Dr. Nadella?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1485 Jesse Jewell Parkway Northeast
Gainesville, GA 30501Phone(470) 228-7700Fax(770) 297-5034
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Padma Nadella, MD is an oncologist in Gainesville, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Ohio. She is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Northeast Georgia Medical Center Braselton, and Emory University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1998 - 2001
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Andhra Medical College NTRClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- A phase 1 Bayesian dose selection study of bortezomib and sunitinib in patients with refractory solid tumor malignancies.Harvey, R. D.,Owonikoko, T. K.,Lewis, C. M.,Akintayo, A.,Chen, Z.,Tighiouart, M.,Ramalingam, S. S.,Fanucchi, M. P.,Nadella, P.,Rogatko, A.,Shin, D. M.,El-Rayes, B.,Khu...> ;Br J Cancer. 2013 Mar 5
- 24 citationsA randomized phase II study of paclitaxel and bevacizumab with and without gemcitabine as first-line treatment for metastatic breast cancer.Adam Brufsky, Karen Hoelzer, Thaddeus Beck, Robert C. Whorf, Mark Keaton, Padma Nadella, Elisa Krill-Jackson, Joan Kroener, Edward Middleman, Michael Frontiera, Devcha...> ;Clinical Breast Cancer. 2011 Aug 1
- 10 citationsPhase II study of weekly docetaxel and capecitabine in patients with metastatic breast cancer.Ewa Mrozek, Bhuvaneswari Ramaswamy, Donn C. Young, Chris A. Rhoades, Kari Kendra, Joan Allen, Tim Moore, Marsha Hauger, Holly Watson, Nancy J. Merriman, Padma Nadella,...> ;Clinical Breast Cancer. 2006 Jun 1
- Join now to see all