Dr. Lantz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office62 Bear Dr
Greenville, SC 29605Phone+1 864-220-3377Fax+1 864-458-7463
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1998 - 2000
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Greenville (Greenville)Residency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUrticaria, angioedema, and an elevated eosinophil count in an adolescent.Jack L. Armstrong, Andrea B. Lantz, Rita Jerath, Carol F. Meyer> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2001 Dec 1
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: