Dr. Go is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1330 Boiling Springs Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-5433Fax+1 864-591-4053
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1994 - 1997
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1994
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2009
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: