Dr. Sarmiento is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1202 E Butler Rd
Greenville, SC 29607Phone+1 864-627-3800Fax+1 864-672-2654
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1991 - 1993
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- Far Eastern University - Nicanor Reyes Medical FoundationClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 1996
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Smoke, Haze from Wildfires Cover the UpstateNovember 16th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: