Dr. Wagner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office296 Oak St
Spindale, NC 28160Phone+1 828-287-9337Fax+1 828-287-4480
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1990 - 1992
- Robert Packer Hospital/GuthrieResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - Present
- SC State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1990 - 1993
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsFire ant anaphylaxis: two critical cases in South Carolina.Arden L. Levy, Jeffrey M. Wagner, Stanley H. Schuman> ;Journal of Agromedicine. 1999 Mar 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: