Dr. Carlson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2701 Meredyth Dr
Albany, GA 31707Phone+1 229-883-7010Fax+1 229-435-4022
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Carlson is a pediatrician in Albany, GA and is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. He specializes in pediatric medicine and is experienced in adolescent medicine, asthma, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, wellness, and vaccines.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsUnexpected death of an infant sibling.Frederick Mandell, Elizabeth H. McAnulty, Andrew Carlson> ;Pediatrics. 1983 Nov 1
- Phoebe Putney Memorial HospitalAlbany, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: