Dr. Holwerda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Palmyra Rd
Albany, GA 31701Phone+1 229-434-0666Fax+1 229-434-0040
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Holwerda is a pediatrician in Albany, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, North Campus and Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of South Carolina School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in adolescent medicine.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1987
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 1987
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsCarbon-13 and phosphorus-31 nuclear magnetic resonance studies on interaction of calcium with phosphatidylserine.Dennis L. Holwerda, Paul D. Ellis, Roy E. Wuthier> ;Biochemistry. 1981 Jan 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: