Are you Dr. Ford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Olive St
Montgomery, AL 36106Phone(334) 834-7221Fax(334) 241-9848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Ford, MD is an otolaryngologist in Montgomery, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2008
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 2002
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsEffect of Vitamin B Supplementation on Cognitive Function in the Elderly: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Andrew H. Ford, Osvaldo P. Almeida> ;Drugs & Aging. 2019 May 1
- 19 citationsSex hormones and incident dementia in older men: The health in men study.Andrew H. Ford, Bu B. Yeap, Leon Flicker, Graeme J. Hankey, S. A. Paul Chubb, Jonathan Golledge, Osvaldo P. Almeida> ;Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2018 Dec 1
- 51 citationsHearing loss and the risk of dementia in later life.Andrew H. Ford, Graeme J. Hankey, Bu B. Yeap, Jonathan Golledge, Leon Flicker, Osvaldo P. Almeida> ;Maturitas. 2018 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Jackson Hospital and ClinicMontgomery, Alabama