Dr. McRae is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1320 Highway 231 S
Troy, AL 36081Phone(334) 807-8448Fax(334) 807-6099
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1979
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Troy Regional Medical CenterTroy, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: