Are you Dr. Stabler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1722 Pine St
Montgomery, AL 36106Phone(334) 834-7221Fax(334) 241-9848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aubrey Stabler Jr., MD is an otolaryngologist in Montgomery, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic and Baptist Medical Center East.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1975 - 1978
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1974 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery