Dr. Goodwillie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone+1 516-723-2663Fax+1 516-325-7190
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Goodwillie is an orthopedic surgeon in Great Neck, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, shoulder and elbow surgery, and knee surgery.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHip Range of Motion: Which Plane of Motion Is More Predictive of Lower Extremity Injury in Elite Soccer Players? A Prospective Study.Sarav S. Shah, Edward J Testa, Isaac Gammal, Joseph Sullivan, Roger W Gerland, Jeffrey Goldstein, Brian Sheridan, Michael Mashura, Aalok S Shah, Andrew D. Goodwillie, ...> ;Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances. 2019 Jan 1
- 15 citationsThe Effect of Postoperative KT-1000 Arthrometer Score on Long-Term Outcome After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.Andrew D. Goodwillie, Sarav S. Shah, Malachy P. McHugh, Stephen J. Nicholas> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2017 Mar 9
- Meniscus. Foreword.Sgaglione, N. A., Goodwillie, A. D.> ;The journal of knee surgery. 2014 Nov 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: