Are you Dr. Hope?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-747-9600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Hope, MD is a radiation oncologist in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2003 - 2007
- Aurora Health CareInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsModeling the risk of radiation-induced acute esophagitis for combined Washington University and RTOG trial 93-11 lung cancer patientsE. Huang, Jeffrey D. Bradley, Issam El Naqa, Andrew Hope, Patricia Lindsay, Walter Bosch, John W. Matthews, William T. Sause, Mary V. Graham, Joseph O. Deasy> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2012 Apr 1
- 72 citationsIs There a Lower Limit of Pretreatment Pulmonary Function for Safe and Effective Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Early-Stage Non-small Cell Lung Cancer?Matthias Guckenberger, Larry L. Kestin, Andrew Hope, José Belderbos, Maria Werner-Wasik, Di Yan, Jan-Jakob Sonke, Jean-Pierre Bissonnette, Juergen Wilbert, Ying Xiao, ...> ;Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2012 Mar 1
- 14 citationsLocoregional failures following thoracic irradiation in patients with limited-stage small cell lung carcinoma.Meredith Giuliani, Patricia Lindsay, Alexander Sun, Andrea Bezjak, Lisa W. Le, Anthony Brade, John Cho, Natasha B. Leighl, Frances A. Shepherd, Andrew Hope> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2012 Feb 1
- Join now to see all