Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14863 Ellison Cir
Omaha, NE 68116Phone+1 402-354-4000Fax+1 402-354-8720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is a physiatrist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska and Missouri. He is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsRegional mechanical properties of human patellar tendon allograftsAdam B. Yanke, Rebecca Bell, Andrew S. Lee, Elizabeth Shewman, Vincent M. Wang, Bernard R. Bach> ;Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. 2015 Apr 1
- 37 citationsConsiderations for the Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma in OrthopedicsTaralyn M. McCarrel, Nathan A. Mall, Andrew S. Lee, Brian J. Cole, Davietta C. Butty, Lisa A. Fortier> ;Sports Medicine. 2014 Apr 24
- 243 citationsA current review of molecular mechanisms regarding osteoarthritis and painAndrew S. Lee, Michael B. Ellman, Dongyao Yan, Jeffrey S. Kroin, Brian J. Cole, Andre J. van Wijnen, Hee Jeong Im> ;Gene. 2013 Sep 25
- Join now to see all
- Regional West Medical CenterScottsbluff, Nebraska
- Bryan Medical CenterLincoln, Nebraska