Dr. Maiolo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1802 Braeburn Dr
Salem, VA 24153Phone+1 540-772-3430Fax+1 540-776-2051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2001
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Progressive Collateral Stenosis Leading to Symptomatic Chronic Total OcclusionFarhan A Shah, Andrew Maiolo> ;Cureus. 2021 Jan 6
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia
- Lewis-Gale Medical CenterBoones Mill, Virginia
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: