Dr. Wilson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1081 Los Palos Dr
Salinas, CA 93901Phone(831) 424-1456Fax(831) 424-8889
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pacific Presbyterian Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1980
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Discovery of Furanone-Based Radiopharmaceuticals for Diagnostic Targeting of COX-1 in Ovarian Cancer.Uddin, M. J.,Wilson, A. J.,Crews, B. C.,Malerba, P.,Uddin, M. I.,Kingsley, P. J.,Ghebreselasie, K.,Daniel, C. K.,Nickels, M. L.,Tantawy, M. N.,Jashim, E.,Manning, H. C...> ;ACS Omega. 2019 Jun 07
- Obesity-Induced Peritoneal Dissemination of Ovarian Cancer and Dominant Recruitment of Macrophages in Ascites.Ignacio, RMC.,Lee, E. S.,Wilson, A. J.,Beeghly-Fadiel, A.,Whalen, M. M.,Son, D. S.> ;Immune Netw. 2019 Jan 09
- HASH(0x2fbb110)Ignacio, RMC.,Lee, E. S.,Wilson, A. J.,Beeghly-Fadiel, A.,Whalen, M. M.,Son, D. S.> ;Immune Netw. 2018 Sep 06
- Join now to see all
- Darrell Kotton to Receive David C. Seldin ProfessorshipOctober 19th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: