Dr. Broome is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Nichols Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95060Phone(858) 395-5610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1983 - 1990
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1992
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- An in vivo genome-wide CRISPR screen identifies the RNA-binding protein Staufen2 as a key regulator of myeloid leukemia.Jeevisha Bajaj, Michael Hamilton, Yutaka Shima, Kendall Chambers, Kyle R. Spinler, Eric L. Van Nostrand, Brian A. Yee, Steven M. Blue, Michael Chen, David Rizzeri, Cha...> ;Nature Reviews Cancer. 2020 Apr 20
- Comparison of Different Small Clinical Hematology Laboratory Configurations With Focus on Remote Smear Imaging.Laura Stephens, Nicholas J Bevins, Hans-Inge Bengtsson, H. Elizabeth Broome> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2019 Apr 10
- JAK2 double minutes with resultant simultaneous amplification of JAK2 and CD274 in a therapy-related myelodysplastic syndrome evolving into an acute myeloid leukaemia.Huan You Wang, Marie Dell'Aquila, Zeljko Dvanajscak, Rafael Bejar, H. Elizabeth Broome, Eric D. Hsi, Sarah S. Murray, John A. Thorson> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2019 May 1
- Join now to see all
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: